Friday, May 19, 2006

Today's Reason I'm Doing the Snoopy Dance

Finally. Finally, I'm mobile again. Yesterday, I got my laptop back from the magical land of Best Buy a full 10 days sooner than expected. I had just started to feel the effects of my sedentary computing on my creativity, and thankfully that sad time is behind me. I haven't really been able to enjoy it until this morning. I went to bed at 4 AM last night because I had to completely reboot my hard drive and then reinstall all of my programs. But today, I'm able to sit in front of the television, write this new message to my fans with Season 2 of The Shield playing in my sight line.

So, hopefully, with my laptop back in hand, I'll be able to churn out some of the blogs I've been planning since my laptop went on vacation including "How Do You Like Your Jesus?", "The Hum", and a disclaimer on a newly discovered hazzard on the roadways.

Stay Tuned.

No comments: