Saturday, January 07, 2006

Black Site

My brother wanted to post some pictures on my blog, but the military has a pretty strict stance on sending pictures over e-mail. So, I gave him instructions on how to post on my blog. Unfortunately, in doing so I had to reveal this "black site" that I've been working on since my brother left. Somehow, this knowledge got around to my mother, and this evening I stumbled upon her reading my hidden blog.

When I got upset at the invasion, she got upset with me. She believes this site is about Andrew, and therefore she should have access to it. But it's not. It's about me.

So I watched her like a hawk all evening, and now I've temporarily transferred my address to this one. Later this weekend I'm going to set up a completely new blog (new profile) and transfer to that one.

"I'm a lot stronger than you guys think," my mother said. Like Andrew was telling me what was really going on over there and she was just getting the nice stuff. Actually my brother has been very candid about his experiences. I don't know what she expected to find on this site.

Oh bother.

See you tomorrow.

Same bat-time.
New bat-channel.

No comments: