Saturday, January 08, 2005

Britney Spears Sex Video

There is a proud undying thought in man,
That bids his soul still upward look
To fame’s proud cliff!

-- Sam Houston

I always love those passionate diatribes by established authors, actors, and the like, where they tell struggling folk like myself that if I don’t have the passion to write, act, etc. for nothing, then I don’t have the love that is essential to succeed in The Biz. What crap! I hereby volunteer my bank account for any star who can no longer bear the burden of their financial successes and would like to rediscover their passion as a penniless artist.

As for me, I’m a total glory whore. I admit it. It’s not necessarily about the material success, but I cannot lie – I love attention. So, over the past several weeks, I’ve been contemplating how to get my blog out to a greater number of the general blog-going public. I don’t mean to dissuade my family and friends from continuing to visit, but I’d like to get out to the common man as well.

To this point, I have not been able to do that. I don’t even know how these things work. Is there a search somewhere? I did notice a list in the corner of my page listing the most recent posts. Is that what I am supposed to rest my hopes on? A constantly changing catalogue of random thoughts? Well, here’s hoping that maybe this title will generate a few random thoughts.

Oh God. You think those people will be able to read?

No comments: