Saturday, August 05, 2006

Breaking News: Survey Reveals Why I Don't Have a Girlfriend

-Longest relationship: 2-3 years, on and off.

-Shortest relationship: A few weeks.

-How many people have you broken up with? Four.

-How many times have you truly been in love? Never.

-How many boyfriends/girlfriends have told you that they love you? Two.

-Have you ever thought that you were going to marry the person you were with? Maybe a little. Thank God I was wrong.

-Have you ever liked someone so much that it hurt? If headaches count.

-Have you ever made a boyfriend or girlfriend cry? Absolutely.

-Have you ever cried over a boyfriend or girlfriend? Once or twice.

-Are you happy being single or in relationships? I like being in relationships, but I also know that I tend to be a disaster in them. So, Im not happy being single, but I tend to know better than to get involved with anyone.

-Have you ever cheated on a boyfriend or girlfriend? No. Im too much of a prude for extra-curriculars.

-Have you ever been cheated on? Not exactly. I've been more committed to a girl than she was to me, but I wouldn't say she cheated on me. Yay semantics!

-What is the important part of being in a relationship? Trust.

-What is the worst part of being in a relationship? Finding your own independence within a relationship.

-Worst relationship? My girlfriend in college. I lost all sense of self throughout the entire thing. But it was a good learning experience.


-Have you ever had your heart broken? Not really.

-Have you ever broken someone's heart? Absolutely. Although it was the best thing I could do for her (Aren't you supposed to say that?)

-Do you talk to any of your exes? No.

-If you could go back in time and change things to where you could still be with one of your exes, would you? Not for reasons befitting a gentleman.

-Do you think any of your exes feel the same way? I think I could get some of my exes back, yes.

-What is your ideal boyfriend or girlfriend? Smart as hell with a ferocious sense of humor. Patient. Independent. Nice legs. Likely a brunette.

-Do you believe that you are a good boyfriend or girlfriend? I have the potential to be, but so far -- no I haven't been.

-Have you dated people who were not good to you? Yea.

-Have you been in an abusive relationship? No. Unhealthy? Absolutely.

-Name your most memorable ex if you have had: I still feel the repercussions of my relationship with Jessica to this day.

-Have you dated someone older then you? Nope.

-Younger? Always.

-What is one thing that all of your exes had in common? They seemed to like me.

-Say, who are the top two most attractive ex that you have dated? Jessica and Sarha.

-Have you ever cried yourself to sleep over a boyfriend or girlfriend? No.

-When is the last time that you were in a relationship? It'll be two years at the end of this month.

-Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance? No. Life's too short.

-Believe in love at first sight? Lust at first sight often becomes love at first sight in hindsight. Say that three times fast.

-Ever dated two people at once? No.

-Ever been given a promise ring? No.

-Ever been given an Engagement ring? No.

-Do you want to get married? I want to have a family. Whether marriage is an essential part of that is still up for debate.

-Do you have something to say to any of your exes? Not that I'm going to share with you all.

-Ever stolen someone's boyfriend or girlfriend? Yes. Long-distance relationships are fragile.

-Ever liked someone else's boyfriend or girlfriend? Of course. I can think of a few right now.

-Do you believe in true love? Yes, but it's not universal; not everybody is capable of it. To this day I question whether I am.

-Does heartbreak really feel as bad as it sounds? I tend to get over people really quickly. But then again, I am a heartless bastard.

No comments: